Since the large truck accident, you are struggling to make it through each day. The phone calls never stop and the paperwork never ends. You are angry, hurting, and overwhelmed. You need moral support and legal advice. Truck Accident Lawyers of TSR Injury Law will help. They are skilled, aggressive personal injury lawyers with years of experience in Truck Accidents and they are consistently named Super Lawyers by Law & Politics magazine and their peers. Call 612-TSR-TIME or submit our free consultation form. They will:
- Talk with you for as long as necessary
- Listen to your story to fully understand what you need
- Arrange additional medical care as needed
- Handle the insurance companies
- Investigate and dig to find all of the relevant information on the accident and parties involved (driver’s logs, inspection reports, compliance audits)
- File social security forms, as well as state and federal forms
We will take care of you because we care about individuals, families, and justice.
Truck Accident Statute of Limitations
The Minnesota statute of limitations for a truck accident lawsuit is six years. But, don’t delay. It is important to act quickly after the accident. Evidence needs to be obtained. Witnesses need to be interviewed while the event is fresh in their minds. Photos need to be taken, before everything is cleaned up and repaired.
Truck Accident Statistics
- Average semi-truck weighs 50,000-80,000 pounds
- They are 65-75 feet long
- More than 1300 large truck accidents each year in Minnesota
- Nearly 100 deaths and nearly 2000 injuries annually, in Minnesota, from semi-truck accidents
- 3-5% of the registered vehicles on the road, but responsible for at least 25% of the deaths
Statistics do not begin to tell the stories of shattered lives from large truck accidents. Even a low impact truck accident can lead to serious injury or death. The emotional damage, from a truck accident, can linger for years.
Types of Truck Accident Cases We Handle
- Drunk Driving Truck Accident
- Employer Negligence / Liability
- Truck Driver Error / Negligence
- No Zone Accident
- Semi Truck Accident
- Garbage Truck / Waste Management Accident
Contact a Minnesota Truck Accident Attorney
Our Minnesota Truck Accident Attorneys are available 24 hours a day to help you navigate the legal system and secure the compensation you need and deserve. Our partners are expert litigators with extensive experience in wrongful death cases and truck accident cases and an excellent track record of recoveries.
This information is provided by TSR Injury Law. Our attorneys are consistently named Super Lawyers by their peers and Chuck Slane has been voted one of the 2008 Minnesota Top 40 Personal Injury Lawyers. Our attorneys have years of experience with personal injury cases, have a stellar reputation, and have secured millions in compensation for our clients.